Image
SkyFEEDER
Automatic feed dispenser for horses
Nature took care of making almost perfect animals, but spending about 70% of their time eating and the remaining 30% sleeping and socializing. With a small stomach of approximately 15 liters of capacity, so you can always be fit to run, it forces you to feed in a staged way in many small meals throughout the day. Stable animals are normally deprived of this efficient and effective form of feeding, since they are normally fed once or twice a day. With SkyFEEDER you can distribute your food throughout the day, avoiding the accumulation of dangerous acids in your animal's stomach. | LITTLE EVERY TIME BUT MANY TIMES ALONG THE DAY!

AS NATURAL AS IN NATURE!

Image
Robustness

Capacity

Reliability
Image
STREAKED DESIGN / ROBUST / CAPACITY / RELIABILITY
STREAKED DESIGN - With its bold lines, the SkyFEEDER GOLEGÁ certainly gives a modern and innovative look to its stud farm.

ROBUST - With a completely iron structure (including stainless steel), this dispenser was designed and developed to last. Its high-power, GERMAN FERTILIZER engine is one of the key components in the durability of this dispenser

CAPACITY - With a capacity of 30 kg (depending on the type of feed), this dispenser allows the farmer to dedicate himself entirely to his animal, leaving the feeding part in the care of the SkyFEEDER

RELIABILITY - After years of exhaustive testing and years of implementation in real environments (studios), SkySYS gives a 3 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects of the SkyFEEDER dispenser.
3 Versions for 3 Different Realities
Technology that adapts to each case

Indicated for the aficionado, who has one or two animals and who only wants to control the daily diet

Suitable for small stud farms (up to 50 animals)

Suitable for large stud farms. This version was developed to work together with the SkyEQUESTRE system, transporting the stud farm to a level superior to the level of its own management.

ADVANTAGES FOR THE ANIMAL
01
Distribution of food is made in a more calm and balanced
02
Portions are measured accurately, over time, in quantity and in management with the remaining supplements.
03
The animal's motivation increases
04
Each animal can be fed individually - Ultimated Version
ADVANTAGES FOR THE CREATOR
01
Food saving up to 30%
02
Reduction of costs with auxiliary personnel
03
Healthier animal - Reduction in veterinary expenses
04
Increase the time available for other tasks
05
Registration and processing of information
The dispenser for all types of feed, including molasses and hay feeds.

To ensure a healthy and balanced diet, some rations, usually in grainy form, also have molasses and hay. The SkyFEEDER with its unique endless system is the ideal dispenser for this type of feed.
Image
Image

Equipped with an electronic board specifically designed for this dispenser, the SkyFEEDER ULTIMATED version in conjunction with the SkyEQUESTRE computer tool allows you, among other utilities, the following: - Individual and total control of each dispenser, for each animal | The scheduling of downloads through the use of an IT tool developed specifically for this purpose | The possibility of extra manual discharges | Possibility of management by WEB platform

THE PERFECT INTERCONNECTION BETWEEN MANAGEMENT AND FOOD!

INDIVIDUALIZED AND SPECIFIC FEEDING

Developed to feed each animal, in a specific and individualized way, SkyFEEDER distributes food in a more calm and balanced way, where each portion is measured accurately, both in time and quantity and in management with the remaining supplements. This results in an increase in the quality of the animal's health and an enormous saving of time, on the part of the caretaker.
Image

YOUR BRAND AS A REFERENCE

SkySYS offers the possibility of customizing the SkyFEEDER dispenser with your logo or other design of your choice.

Introduce us to your idea, which we realize!

Copyright © 2020 SkySYS. All Rights Reserved. Created by SkySYS.